8 件の投稿
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wrestling with my entry stairs - I have a raised ranch, with a split entry at the corner of the house, 5 steps up to the living room, and 5 down to a finished basement. It ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Single bowl sink - I would like to replace my double bowl sink with a single bowl. Are there any offset single bowl sinks with the small bowl on the left? Al... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question on a railing next to a stairway - I have recently removed a kneewall bookcase ot the main floor of my split entry, along with the wrought iron railing at the center of the sp... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring issue... hardwood after cabinets?? - I am currently in the process of heated discussions with the contractor over the floors. I am getting hardwood floors, and he wants to put... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 11 件
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorating advice - kitchen - I'm in the midst of my remodel... Kraftmaid Hamilton Cabinets in Dove White... White Oak floors... Stainless appliances... Trying to figure ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
refrigerator advice - Looking for a counter-depth fridge... reliable and quiet. Features don't really matter. But my research in stores and online is not very enc... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question on stand-alone wall cabinet, and Kraftmaid. - I am ordering Kraftmaid cabinets from Home Depot. I was surprised by the note in the Kraftmaid installation manual that indicated that a st... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Sid Waxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
counter depth refrigerator under $2000 - Any suggestions on an good "affordable" counter-depth fridge under $2000? Can go up to 36"... haven't decided between french ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件