100 件の投稿
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are these cuttings rooted? - This is my first time growing fig cuttings. Do they look like they are rooting?
    コメント 12 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Growing sweet potatoes next year??? - I am planning to grow some sweet potatoes next year. I can't help notice that the cost of sweet potato slips are quite expensive. For exam... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unripen fig jam? - Came across a recipe for the unripen figs. Anyone have experience? Is it worth the time? I harvested about 50 of the green figs after a c... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Starting a CSA? - We started our small scale vegetable farming this year on 1/2 acre of our property. The 1/2 acre includes a small orchard, a berry patch, a... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fig newbie... iso of cuttings - We have this mature fig tree at the house we moved into 2 years ago. I don't know the variety. Given that it is in the ground and we did n... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to control weed on a farm or large veggie garden - we have a large vegetable garden that is 100x250'. We grow different types of vegetables for our own (2 of us) use and with the intention t... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone with experience on Tree collard ? - Has anyone in nj grow this perenial vegetable Successfully? I know in my zone 7a, it is on the border. Not sure if I should plant in the g... 続きを読む
    コメント
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Butternut and Burgess buttercup - I have a few of these growing in the field. Because they are sprawling and I have high weed grass, it is difficult to see the young fruit fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you have success in growing choy sum, bok choy,Chinese broccoli - Hi all, I have been trying to grow these Chinese greens for quite a few years. Always in spring and most of the time they all bolted before ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
shp123さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Potato bettles -help! - since I moved last year, I am gardening vegetables in my new house for the first time. i have never encountered these potato beetles before... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...