31 件の投稿
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help it’s the crazy condo entry - Hello. So the twists and turns of our new space continue to stump me. Our unit is actually two units put together by some previous owner. Th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 23 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color paint would you choose? - We just bought this condo with three walls of glass. The only walls look very plain to me. I’m trying to pick a color. I circled my ideas bu... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 84 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help. Overwhelmed after a flood - Hi We are trying to spruce up our unit after having the garage and entry damaged in a flood. It made us take a look at what we have and what... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
You all helped me before please help me again! - Hi We are moving into a bigger unit and we are setting up a media room/ tv cave. It is solely for this use. We bought a 121x121 sectional an... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
should I change the wall color of this space? - Hi we bought this space and it was renovated. I think it needs a lift. I was thinking a different paint color. Thoughts? If I go with a crea... 続きを読む
    コメント 41 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Red Bathroom...... - We purchased our unit three years ago. I have always been ambivalent about the color of this bathroom but since it was new to me , I thought... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
please help me again with a rug - Hi we are now Corona settled into our condo and feel that the rug does not work. We are considering some of these ideas but would be open to... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
condo remodel part:3 -Art and such - We finally have moved in for the winter. The place has limited but large wall spaces for art. I wonder should I cluster the art or limit the... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Phoenix remodel part two:FURNITURE! - Hi Thx for all the help with the paint and flooring. Now it’s time for furniture and rugs etc. we just had this all delivered and I am not s... 続きを読む
    コメント 48 件
ShoeBaroffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Murphy bed vs Sofa Bed - Hi We are moving into a two bedroom condo where one of the rooms must function asa guest room/office. Looking at options of a Murphy bed vs ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
もっと見る...