4 件の投稿
shmoobelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help, please! Colors for sash and capping - replacement windows - Hello all, We're in the final stages of choosing replacement windows, which need to be installed sometime over the next few weeks. We had... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
shmoobelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint cabinets or buy new? (with photos) - Hello! We're in the process of buying a house. It's not ours just yet, but I feel like I need to be prepared to hit the ground running when ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
shmoobelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! New roof and siding/trim color - Hi, We are purchasing an orange brick ranch house, which needs a new roof. We need to choose a color, but I'm just at a loss. I feel like th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
shmoobelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small bathroom layout question - Hi! We're purchasing a house with a small bathroom between the kids' rooms. Currently, there are some water pan/moisture issues, so the show... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件