14 件の投稿
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trex deck spacing - Does trex decking separate and contract with the temperature?
    コメント 1 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room chair dillema - I recently got the CB2 fuze dining table, which is grey concrete. I can't find the right chairs for it. I want something in a color (not bla... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
painting - where is this amazing painting from?
    コメント 1 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Glossy table / flat chairs - So I purchased the table above from Modshop. It is high gloss black. For the chairs I am considering the black one pictured above. My only ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me find a table like this - Looking for a table just like this one but in black. Just my luck, Modani is out of black ones. Can anyone recommend one in glossy black tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
will they go together? - I'm planning to have black damask wallpaper on my dining room wall and doing a black and white theme. Found a cool, modern table in wenge t... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
shira4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need black damask wallpaper - Any ideas on where to find a nice black damask wallpaper that's good quality but not too expensive? Looking for black on black.
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...