4 件の投稿
Desiree Portilloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Leave or get rid of (edited) - Wondering if it was a good idea to add these shelvings/coat hangers behind my front door or get rid of and add something else? 投票する
    コメント 12 件    投票 37 票
Desiree Portilloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Leave or get rid of? - Wondering if it was a good idea to add these shelvings/coat hangers behind my front door or get rid of and add something else?
    コメント 30 件
Desiree Portilloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with this space? - I'm having a hard time figuring out how to design this space , I do know that I want oversized vases just not sure if I should leave that on... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Desiree Portilloさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I add to fill in the space? - This is located on a wall to the right as you walk up the stair case, I feel like it looks a little plain but love my new white plant and ho... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件