16 件の投稿
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi. Could you give me the dimensions of the island? so beautiful - Hi. We are doing a similar design,this is fantastic though. Please let me know the dimensions of the island, thanks
    コメント
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway design - Hi. We are designing a new apartment, and the entryway has me totally stumped! As you enter the apartment on the right there is a wall with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the island - Hi. Could you please tell me the dimensions of the island? thanks
    コメント
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
side by side islands - Hi. I am considering putting 2 islands in my kitchen, but I prefer them to be side by side with a space of about 3 feet between them, rather... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find pics of the kitchen - This is beautifully designed home, but i would like to see how the kitchenfits in
    コメント 1 件
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen tile dilemma - i have to choose between these 2 tiles to replace my kitchen bacjsplash. i originally liked the darker design but now I am thinking of the l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
sheryl nikpoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen tile dilemma - i have to choose between these 2 tiles to replace my kitchen bacjsplash. i originally liked the darker design but now I am thinking of the l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...