5 件の投稿
Sherryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone used NuCore vinyl planking? - If so, how do you like it? It's supposed to be waterproof and since it has a cork backing, can be laid over my existing tile with no underl... 続きを読む
    コメント 140 件
Sherryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shingle color for limestone rock house? - Roof being replaced due to hail damage. New shingle color was Owen Cornings "desert tan" in the 25 year shingles. Roofer did a h... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Sherryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on colors for kitchen remodel - right in the midst of it. - I've come here before and received such great advice so figured I'd try again! I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel. I thought I had don... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Sherryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP ME - I MADE A BIG OVERSIGHT IN SHOWER DESIGN! AGH. - Okay, I know it's minor and there are much worse things going on in the world but who other than you Houzzers could possibly understand and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
Sherryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would love help with master bedroom makeover - I'm not very confident in my interior design skills (or lack thereof!) so have been perusing this site for help. Saw all the great input on ... 続きを読む
    コメント 81 件