12 件の投稿
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I landscape this? - Houzzers, could you help me figure out what to put in the front of this part of our house? We dug up the scraggly bushes and the voles took ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Green tile bath - Houzzers. Any suggestions for bring this bathroom to this century. Can’t afford to re-tile so am stuck with the green tiles. I know to chang... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thanks Houzzers! - thank u so much for the advice on my kitchen cabinets a couple of weeks ago! We're I younger I would have gone with the two tone, but we wa... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
So sorry - Please excuse my multiple postings about my kitchen cabinets this morning. My iPad kept telling me I didn't have a connection and I wasn't s... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet color - I have painted the uppers white. I realize it's a no no but they were that old golden oak and I hated them. should lowers be white,black,or ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lowers? - what color should the lowers be
    コメント 1 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet color? - I have painted my upper wood cabinets. I know that's a no no but they were that old golden oak and I hated them. now what should lowers be? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet color? - Okay you tasteful Houzzers. I've done the unthinkable,I have painted solid wood cabinets,but they were that old golden oak a nd I hated them... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Sherry Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lake house redo - Dear Houzzers,I so need the community's advise. We have retired to our little lake house and I have several design dilemmas. What color shou... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...