318 件の投稿
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tamara, can't drag photos to my post - I'm using an Android tablet, and when I use the browse method and try to drag a photo, my photo gallery says Not Supported. Am I doing somet... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unbelievable! I bought roses! - It's unbelievable because I don't even step outside anymore. How and when am I going to plant them? Oh, well...I'm just happy that my pulse ... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great news to share!! - I wanted to let you know that DH and I should be able - if God is willing and the creek don't rise - to see you all at the dessert buffet on... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Been gone too long - For the first time in months I went out to assess the state of my backyard garden. It's ugly but not as bad as I expected. So I jumped back ... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I feel like i'm neglecting this forum - I almost don't know how I got this overwhelmed with the demands of the computer. Some of it is just age, I think. My brain just doesn't seem... 続きを読む
    コメント 43 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I sprayed! - The flower thrips are here. The green worms are here. The leaf-footed bugs are here. So I took action. With glee I sprayed Saf-T-Side emulsi... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Don't forget your nitrogen! - If your roses are getting loaded with tiny (or big) flower buds like mine are, then it's time to give them that quick-release nitrogen that ... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dreams of an Ocala Historic Rose Garden - When Cydney Wade gave me the Cemetery Rose DVD from her trip to the Heritage Rose Foundation annual meeting in Sacramento last October, I pu... 続きを読む
    コメント 40 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Old leaves - Just curious about this. The DA rose, Bow Bells, has been amazingly healthy in my garden. It is very leafy and holds its leaves from spring ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
sherryocalaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pruning climbing Teas - I'm about to deal with my Maman Cochet Cl, Reve d'Or and Duchesse d'Auerstadt. MC and DdA look awful. MC throws side shoots as if they were ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
もっと見る...