8 件の投稿
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My client loves the rug in this photo- can we purchase it from you? - My client loves the rug in this photo can you let me know where to get it or can we purchase from you?
    コメント 1 件
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet hardware - Can you provide info on the cabinet hardware?
    コメント
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rolling tambour doors - Hi I am trying to find a source for a tambour door like your- can you provide info? Thank you
    コメント
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tambour doors - Hi Can you tell me where the tambour door is from?
    コメント
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tambour door - Hi I am trying to find a door like this for my client- can you provide information? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rolling aluminum doors - Hi I am trying to find a source for doors like these - can you provide that for me? Thank you
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 1 件
Renee Shermanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント