4 件の投稿
Shirinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please advice - I would like to lave this room as a family library . Can someone advice how to set up the room with sofa or chair. I am also attaching the p... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Shirinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how much does it costs to furnish a new home - Hi there I have bought a new house it is 2 years old and wanted to get an idea on how much would it costs to furnish the house, living room... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
Shirinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help to redesign the family room - Bought the house this is the old picture and would like your advise on the layout to put the furniture and type of color coordination
    コメント 22 件
Shirinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with new furniture and layout of the family room - help need to buy new furniture and how to rearrange the furniture
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件