13 件の投稿
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What rug should I get? - This rug is 12' x 15' and is wearing out (lots of loose fibers) after just a few years, as it was an inexpensive placeholder. Now I am read... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 29 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How about a green roof? - My house was just painted SW Oyster White, and the front door is BM Southpoint Green. It is located in Jacksonville FL and faces east. I d... 続きを読む
    コメント 44 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help me choose a color - Here is my house in NE Florida (Jacksonville) . It faces east, the neighbor on the left is beige stucco, and on the right, medium terra cott... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I paint these walls a dark color to show off the landscaping? - I am thinking of painting these walls a dark teal or olive to make the backyard more of a focal point. The shades and curtains need to stay... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 74 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me add more color to my bedroom - The painting above the bed is new, it’s by Brazilian artist Beatriz Milhazes. I’m hoping it will inspire a more colorful scheme for my bedro... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 37 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I do with this wall? - Eventually I’d like to get a Frame TV, but until then…. My first thought was to paint out the white lines in the stairwell to match the wall... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help for my front yard? - Here is my new house, located in zone 9, facing east. I'd like to improve the landscaping; my preferred style is tropical looking, not too... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please help me finish this room? - This room in my new house will be used primarily for tv watching. I think it still needs a coffee table(s) and floor lamp(s), and I am plan... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tiny, tired bathroom needs a refresh - This poor little bathroom has no space to expand into adjacent rooms. But I would like to change the pedestal sink to a floating vanity in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Sheila Rowanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help picking new chairs - Hi all, I think my current chairs are too pale coloured and the legs are too chunky and straight to go with my 54" tulip table. I woul... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...