109 件の投稿
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best Siding Color + Trim Strategy for Pink Brick & Yellow Windows - Hi everyone — I’d really appreciate input from experienced painters and color professionals. We’re updating our exterior and working with pi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Three different window types, one open space-design to flow together? - Looking for your great ideas on how to dress our kitchen sink windows, bay windows, and family room so that they complement each other? Als... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatments that don't hide the new header - What would you suggest for my office and dining room windows that are on either side of my front door? Looking for privacy especially at ni... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful! Coffee table? - I've been looking for a simple solid wood coffee table. Where did you find the one for the family room please? Thanks so much!
    コメント
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could I rearrange this bathroom to have a double vanity? - My girls' bathroom needs new everything, as all things are falling apart with some original parts from the mid 90s. It currently has pocket... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful deck! - What size is your deck please? Trying to determine the right dimensions for seating and spacing. Thank you!
    コメント
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Too much to have dining room shelves the length of the table? - My dining room is 11’6” wide (along the window), 13’6” long, 8’6” high (102”) with a 6” old tray ceiling on top. I have a 8’ table found at... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the chair! - Where did you find the dining chairs please? Thank you!
    コメント
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color or brand is this stone? - I have a similar brick home and love this patio! I'd appreciate knowing the color and brand of the paver, wall, and coping! Thanks so much... 続きを読む
    コメント
Classic Comfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio Design Help: window wells - Hello, We are tearing out our 1997 deck and adding a patio but struggling with the design. I paid someone for a design, however we don't l... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...