4 件の投稿
Shauna Hammackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Redesign Help Needed - Hi All! Ok, I’m calling on all kitchen redesign visionaries to help me with figuring out my kitchen redesign! I am not one that is gifted ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Shauna Hammackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ikea Kitchen Design Help Needed - Hi There, I am in need of design help for my small kitchen. I would like to redo this outdated kitchen with ikea kitchen cabinets but was di... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Shauna Hammackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ikea Kitchen Designer Needed - Hi, Does anyone have a recommendation for a designer to assist with doing the virtual design with kitchen cabinets? I have a small kitchen ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Shauna Hammackさんがディスカッションをはじめました
SEND HELP! Small outdated U Shaped Kitchen - Want to redo 1980s U-shaped kitchen with IKEA cabinet. Need help with creating a modern look and feel well still having practical storage an... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件