11 件の投稿
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with “buggy” bush - Does anyone know what this plant is and why it would be attracting flies?? A lot of flies. Any treatment recommendations??
    コメント 6 件
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Foyer Light Advice - My foyer is 11 x 6 with 10’ ceiling and I am liking this fixture. It measures 20 wide x 26.5 high. Will it work in my foyer?? Thank you
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Help Needed - Can someone help me find a paint that has similar qualities (color & light) to Behr Sawgrass in the PPG line?? Thank you for any help.
    コメント 12 件
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Shutters & Front Door - We have an obscenely strict HOA, and we must paint the shutters and door. We use Behr exterior and I need a darker blue and I am going to t... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do I need a hearth - We have a SL-750 TR-IPI-D Heat N Glo fireplace and are wondering if we are required to have a hearth. Any guidance is appreciated. Thank you
    コメント 4 件
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are these stools counter height?? Thank you. - I need these in counter height. Are they available??
    コメント
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood Flooring How To???? - We are planning on installing engineered hardwood floors (nail down) on our 1st floor. Foyer, family room, kitchen and dining room. The prob... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small changes Huge Impact - We moved into a 10 year old house that felt much older. It had never received any love in those 10 years so we are slowly working on bringi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I dare not risk chastisement so I must say that I just had a design or - Fan girl as of this very moment. Have a wonderful day, week, month, year and life.
    コメント
Sharonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is this sectional from??? Thank you - I saved a picture of this sectional but I didn't save where it is from. MY head is spinning with sectional ideas.
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...