8 件の投稿
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet Paint Colour - Which white paint was used?
    コメント
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with curtains and color - We have a new build home with an open concept kitchen, living room and dining area. I'd like to add curtains to the sliding glass door and l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tables? - Where are the coffee and end tables from?
    コメント 1 件
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet colour - What colour paint was used on the white cabinets? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dresser - Where can I find this dresser?
    コメント
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pop of colour - What color would you add to this master bedroom? Wall colour is pale blue (Benjamin Moore Ocean Air). Bed is charcoal grey velvet. I also ne... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
shannon Buhlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom Help Needed - I am looking for advice on what to place above the bed and what colour to add to the space. The walls are pale blue (BM Ocean Air) and the... 続きを読む
    コメント