4 件の投稿
Shalon Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
color ideas for refinishing hardwood - I like to refinish the living room and dining along w stair case. We also have a rugged family which we can add hardwood to match the refini... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Shalon Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
faux wainscoting - We are doing faux wainscoting in a dinning room we like the bottom half be a white. The question is what do you pain the walls with ? Do I d... 続きを読む
    コメント
Shalon Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I use grey wood tile up against this golden oak?? - I want this tile to run into a kitchen redo which I like to be white shaker cabinets and grey tones. I like the grey wood like tile but I th... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
Shalon Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen floor dilemma - We are redoing our kitchen and the floor leads to the foyer which is surrounded by older golden oak hard wood I would like to do a beach sty... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件