10 件の投稿
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall hanging - Where did you find the utensils wall hanging? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom renovation after pictures
    コメント
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom renovation before pictures
    コメント
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can red and green go modern? - In the early 2000's we painted our living room dark red. We have sage green sofas, brown leather chairs, and a black entertainment center. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Style my new kitchen - We did a kitchen renovation last spring and I still haven't hung window treatments or bought a rug. I haven't gotten any new accents for the... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - Can you share the paint color? I have a cherry wood bedroom set similar in color to the one pictured and this warm gray compliments it nicel... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Enough room for attic master suite? - We have an attic that is 300 square feet. Is this enough room to create a master suite? We would need to add a bathroom and closet. We are t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking granite countertop. - White shaker cabinets and white subway tile backsplash. I'm in love with absolute black but everyone I ask says to go with the Giallo Orname... 投票する
    コメント 32 件    投票 167 票
Mandyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント