75 件の投稿
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
2 twin xl beds in one br in assisted living apartment - My parents are moving into the assisted living building of their senior community in a few weeks. We will be purchasing 2 adjustable (simil... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quote or other decor on beam? - Do something with the horizontal beam or leave it alone? Screened porch on back of house. Our style is casual country/farmhouse but no gra... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I’m almost 60 years old with mismatched glassware!! ENABLE ME!!!! - Got married the first time with formal dinnerware, crystal, etc but never used it and sold it all when I divorced. Now remarried, hosting C... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Height of curtains on tall screened porch - hide view - Starting my screened porch project and the non-patio side of the porch faces the garage. I am thinking about hanging curtains along that si... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 62 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me design my porch from the ground up! - Adding a screened porch at ground level to the back of my house. My dining room has a slider that now enters a little lean-to greenhouse th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me with my centerpiece candle arrangement please. - This is for everyday dining, the candles are flameless. I live on a farm and my decor is rustic. I just can’t think of anything to fill th... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much space is needed for a round table in a corner? - Planning a dining are on a new screened porch and am wondering how far from the walls to place a 48” round table if it will be in a corner l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what company manufactures the bluest pavers? - Thinking about using a bluish paver for a border in a patio, but most of the samples the home show traders had are gray. Any suggestions?
    コメント 4 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flameless candle arrangement in fireplace - We don’t burn wood in this fireplace, but I like to have a candle arrangement in there for ambiance. I am done with real candles; there alw... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
ShadyWillowFarmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How would you clean and polish this old wood furniture? - This is my grandmother’s bedroom suite, which is nice, heavy solid wood. It needs cleaning in the grooves and crannies. What products shou... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...