19 件の投稿
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contractor installed tile butted up against each other, cracking grout - I moved into my condo after a renovation and noticed that the grout was cracking in some places and non-existent in small areas in both bath... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Used wolf stove heats slower than my cheap electric - We bought a used wolf stove 30” dual with open burners - model df304. It’s from 2012, so at least 6 years old. The thing is, it takes three ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Moisture retarder underlayment necessary for wood subfloors? - I keep reading different things on the internet. I have an old wood subfloor and I've bought engineered wood planks to be nailed over subflo... 続きを読む
    コメント
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Underlayment for nail-down engineered floors over wood subfloors - We have wooden subfloors and was told we needed an underlayment from our contractor. The store where we bought our floors said he would just... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vent Hood Ducting Issue - How to deal with too many turns and screws?? - Not sure if I'm in the right forum. We have a ducting issue for our range hood and hoping there are some experts on here that can help! I bo... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how toxic is conversion varnish in CA? - I understand that conversion varnish in California is formulated differently than regular conversion varnish in other states. I am sensitive... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White subway tile on wall, need flooring ideas? - We just installed Daltile arctic white subway tiles for 3 wall bathtub enclosure. The shower niche is a mosaic marble (white and grey). I’m ... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Daltile from Home Depot vs specialty tile store - I was planning on buying 3”x6” standard subway tile Daltile from Home Depot. The price is quite good, $1.76 sq ft. My friend said her tiler,... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would you install a new window above sink if it faces a wall? - Remodeling a condo in the city and wanted to install some windows to let light in. The windows would face north and the wall of the building... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
future materializesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fire-Rated Windows in City With No View - We live in SF and have the option to put fire-rated windows that inoperable on one side of the building. However, because we live in the cit... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...