52 件の投稿
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash - what is backsplash?
    コメント
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
mirror` - Where do I get the mirrors?! LOVE
    コメント 1 件
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Matching sconces - Does this come with a matching vanity light with 3 lights like for above mirror?
    コメント
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sconces - Love! Where can I purchase?
    コメント
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - What is the flooring!?
    コメント 1 件
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lighting - where can I buy this fixture
    コメント
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fit 4? 6? - How big do I need to by to fit 6 people comfortably?
    コメント 1 件
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint color? - What is paint color?
    コメント
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with paint color - Need help choosing paint color for our great room (1200 SF). Flooring is reclaimed terra cotta tile, cabinets are ivory varnished look and i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Stephanie Firenzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting Fixture - Where can I find?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...