38 件の投稿
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking kitchen wall color - Good-Morning! I would like to paint my walls and get rid of this yellow. Any color suggestions? I would like something that will go with my ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick a nice paint for my kitchen cabinets! - This are not my kitchen cabinets but they look exactly the same. What color would compliment them? I wanted to do a light grey Thou... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Metallic paint - I am going to be re-doing a bookcase of mine and i would like to have a metallic finish to it Can you recommend a good metallic paint? an... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Curtains, give me your opinion. - I love them I am not sure how i feel with the rug as they are both a different shade of navy blue. Any suggestions?
    コメント 13 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me decorate my kitchen/dining area! - Happy Friday Houzzers! I need advice on how to decorate my kitchen/dining area. I am a college student living in a cute little apartment b... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 30 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would this curtains make my living room too dark? - I am stuck with this curtains (maybe because i am obsessed with them!) I just want opinions if you think they would make my room look too da... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 40 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I finally got my navy blue carpet!!!! Come give me your opinions!!! - My navy blue carpet, brown sofa and white curtains. If you have any navy blue or accent colors suggestions, they are more than welcome!
    コメント 4 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to spice up this lonely TV wall? - Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is having an amazing morning so far. This is my TV wall and I need help with simple ideas on how ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help picking out curtains.. Which ones will bring out my chocolate sectional? - Hello everyone, i learned that my navy blue wont work with my chocolate brown sofa so i just need opinions on the new scheme. I think i want... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
sfigu16さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have Any of you Bought curtains from West Elm before? - And did you like the quaility, the feel of the curtain, did you like how it convered your windows? Did you have to Buy moré to get a full l... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...