21 件の投稿
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
clean and fresh - Would like the colors of the walls and trim.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floors are beautiful - Love the flooring! What is the brand and style please?
    コメント 1 件
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The vanity storage is brilliant! - Where could I find this gorgeous and exceptional vanity?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
does this have a bottom? - Looking to put this on a raised concrete deck. Does it have a bottom? How much dirt to fill?
    コメント
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
flooring tiles! - Would You please list the source for the flooring tiles?
    コメント 1 件
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this waterproof? - Is this waterproof?
    コメント 1 件
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucet manufacture and style please. - Would like to have faucet manufacturer and style
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood floor materials - I live in Florida which has a similar climate and lifestyle as California. Would you recommend the wood flooring leading out to a pool area?... 続きを読む
    コメント
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gatsby wallpaper - Please reply to the request for maker of wallpaper.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
sellisflさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedside tables - Where can I find the bedside tables?
    コメント
もっと見る...