17 件の投稿
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need art help for Dining Room! - Help me figure out what to put on that big blank back wall! I have a side buffet (picture below) coming that I'd like to put two lamps on...... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room furniture help - Here's what our dining room is looking like now: I'm looking for a hutch and side table for my dining room and am a little torn ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color scheme for dining room? - Hello! Happy New Year! Looking for a vote...I've attached a photo of my current dining room (toys and rug will be gone soon!). We have purch... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
IDEAS FOR SCONCES? - here's the look for my basement bathroom. Any ideas for sconces?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love these pendants and the mirror! - Love the pendants and the mirror - any way you could tell me where they are from?
    コメント 2 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
SHOWER TILE: What color/type? Help please! - Hello! We are doing a rustic look renovation in our basement. We will be having a sliding barn door in a brown that is similar to the vanit... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
seghi26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do for Dining room hutch? - We have purchased this table for our dining room: https://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod2480705&... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
もっと見る...