18 件の投稿
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arugula turning purple and yellow - Hey all, I'll attach a photo below: some of our high tunnel arugula is failing to size up, turning yellow and purple rather than forming nic... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with carrots - tops browning - Hey everyone, We moved onto new farmland this year. I've never had trouble with carrots in the past, but all summer I experienced drying and... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with carrots - tops browning - Hey everyone, We moved onto new farmland this year. I've never had trouble with carrots in the past, but all summer I experienced drying and... 続きを読む
    コメント
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with carrots - tops browning - Hey everyone, We moved onto new farmland this year. I've never had trouble with carrots in the past, but all summer I experienced drying an... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mold growing on soil in greenhouse - Hey all, We just found this whitemold growing underneath our ground cover in our tomato greenhouse. We're using plastic silage tarps for mul... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
greenhouse tomatoes - help with disease ID - Hey all, We do greenhouse toms on our small farm. This just showed up on our cherries in one of our greemhouses. Anyone know what this is? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tilling in partially composted, triple ground mulch - Hey all, We moved our market garden onto a new 1.5 acre, leased plot last fall. We built raised beds, and have been incorporating 2" of... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pump recommendation for watering in greenhouse? - Hey everyone, We're looking to set up a large water tank in our greenhouse (painted black to raise the water temperature, as our well water ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question about greenhouse ventilation - Hey all, We have a 30' x 48' gothic greenhouse with roll-up sidewalls for ventilation. We grow tomatoes in the greenhouse in summer. We're l... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
secondspringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roll-up sidewall ventilation and nearby structure - Hey all, We have a 30' x 48' gothic greenhouse with roll-up sidewalls for ventilation. We grow tomatoes in the greenhouse in summer. We're ... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...