14 件の投稿
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet hardware dilemma - Is it strange to mix handles and knobs on this pantry wall? This is a 6” handle.
    コメント 5 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beige Undertone Help - What is the undertone of this beige sofa? It is the Radley from Macy’s in Heavenly Chrome Beige.
    コメント 1 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Calling all color experts!! - Will BM White Dove walls (matte) and trim (satin) work with SW Pure White ceilings? Also, will Farrow and Ball Cromarty kitchen cabinets wor... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sequel White Macaubas quartz or Pental Lattice? - I am having a hard time making a counter top decision. Sequel White Macaubas is new from their winter line. I just discovered it a few days... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color selection - Trying to decide which color grout to use. I'm going for very subtle contrast in the shower and even less contrast on the floor. Subway tile... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this marble countertop work with this floor? - Demo of master bath is beginning this week and I still haven’t decided on a counter top surface!! I have (rather reluctantly) thought I wou... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Walnut....to stain or not to stain, that is the question. - Trying to decide if we should go with a very light stain on walnut to even out the grain a bit or just lacquer and no stain. My concern is t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What wood tone to go with calacatta marble floor? - What wood would you use for bathroom cabinetry to go with 2" hex calacatta gold marble floor? I'm trying to avoid anything too red, too... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
seamama75さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...