14 件の投稿
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Updated Kitchen - Should I paint the perimeter cabinets? A lighter grey than the island?
    コメント 6 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island makeover. - Not sure what shade of gray to paint the island as part of the kitchen update. Light gray, medium soft or darker gray?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 37 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island Makeover - Want to paint island gray as part of my kitchen update. Not quite sure on shade of gray. Light, medium soft dove gray or darker gray? Isla... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Affordable update - We couldn't afford to purchase new cabinets and do a complete remodel (besides, I love the look of oak) but instead Updated the kitchen with... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 35 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - What kind of backsplash is this? I love that it blends subtlety!! BTW..beautiful kitchen!!
    コメント 1 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island edge - Would you tell me what the name of the edge is on the island? It's beautiful! And so is the whole kitchen!' Thank you...
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
At a loss - What granite goes well with absolute black honed? I have honey oak cabinets and island. Sunset ash oak floors being installed soon. The a... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's the name of this marble - Yes, I know it's a honed marble but what Kind??? What's the name of the marble?? There are many.
    コメント 1 件
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lovely choices - Love this kitchen design and granite color and choice. Would you be so kind to tell me the name of this island granite?
    コメント
sdwolkさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island - Love the island counter top! What is the name of it?? Is it Taj Mahal?
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...