6 件の投稿
Sarahさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with this space please! - This is a picture of my dining area which transitions into my kitchen. In the opposite direction lies my family room. I know there are sev... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Sarahさんがディスカッションをはじめました
any ideas or suggestions? - Looking for ideas on what to do with the bare space in my home.
    コメント 2 件
Sarahさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bare wall in stairs & awkward space - Need ideas on decorating this space...
    コメント 1 件
Sarahさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oddball Corner - Hey everyone! I have a corner in my family room that is empty. I’m not sure what to do with it. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Sarahさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom - Please help! - This is my master bedroom. The walls are bare and I need some suggestions on Wall decor and window treatments.
    コメント 4 件
Sarahさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertops - What material is the countertop made of?
    コメント 1 件