4 件の投稿
scubapusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Key Lime Black After Infestation - How to Handle Die-off? - This is my poor key lime tree. Last year, it suffered an extreme black scale infestation. I sprayed it daily with neem oil for two weeks, wh... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
scubapusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Raspberry Shortcake Losing Center Leaves - Attempted to save some raspberry shortcake (Rubus idaeus) bushes from Walmart after finding them in the clearance section. Leaves were brown... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
scubapusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repot citrus now or wait? - A month ago, I purchased a dwarf lemon, dwarf Mexican lime, and a dwarf orange tree. I ignorantly threw them in a pot of leftover garden soi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
scubapusさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Citrus aurantiifolia Disease Identification - Hello, all. Came to this forum because I'm totally new to citrus tree keeping and have noticed some peculiar marks on a Mexican key lime tre... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件