7 件の投稿
scott3495さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ant beds in lawn - I live in GA and have many ant beds in my lawn. How to get rid of them without damaging the little real grass I have?!
    コメント 3 件
scott3495さんがディスカッションをはじめました
suggest plants for fence - I live in Atlanta GA and would like suggestions for plants in front of this fence. I prefer perennials and potted plants.
    コメント 1 件
scott3495さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this piece - but not the finish!!! Paint ideas to match mirror? - Found this piece at a yard sale a year ago - perfect for my entry but I haven't fallen in love with the finish. I haven't painted furniture... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
scott3495さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Alternative to concrete under deck - Having a 16x20 wood deck built 4 feet off ground. My contractor recommended concrete under deck which will put me way over my budget. Curr... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
scott3495さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stairs or Ramp for Deck - Replacing deck. New deck will be 16 x 20 similar to picture. Deck will be 4 ft off ground. Now deciding where to place stairs. 1 set vs 2? ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
scott3495さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stencils for stair risers - Does anyone know where I can buy (online) stencils for stair risers?
    コメント 7 件
scott3495さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garage Doors or Not? - we are thinking of turning 2car garage into a man cave. should we keep garage doors or not? garage is in front of house and the doors would... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件