12 件の投稿
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the paint colors in this room ? - What shade black is on the fireplace and what color are the walls?
    コメント
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where is this vanity from? - Where is this bathroom vanity from?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the color of the paint on the walls? - What color is the paint on the walls?
    コメント
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can I get a sample please - Please send me a sample.
    コメント
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sample of color please - Can I get a sample sent to me?
    コメント 1 件
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can I get a sample sent to me? - Can I get a sample sent to me ?
    コメント
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colors - What is the wall paint color and molding color?
    コメント
schoenbachdmdさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the rug beige or grey? - And are the curtains beige or grey?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...