9 件の投稿
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the paint color that you used in this beautiful kitchen? - I am doing a very similar kitchen and love the colors you are using. I haven’t chosen my paint though.
    コメント
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the green you use! - What is the color of it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mosaic - Where did you find the fish mosaic?? Love it!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Love the light fixture, where did you find it?
    コメント 1 件
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpet - Is the flooring carpet or sisel? What color or type?
    コメント 1 件
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Granite - Love the dark granite! What is the color?
    コメント 1 件
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hooks - Where could I find hooks like you used above the window?
    コメント 1 件
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Balls - Love the owl! What are the balls?
    コメント 1 件
schmidtkarenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Frames - I love the framed fish! Do you have a source for the carved frames?
    コメント 1 件