26 件の投稿
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to remove floating house numbers? - We inherited a set of floating house numbers when we bought the house, and now want to replace them with something different. I suspect they... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to clean wood outdoor ceiling? - We're sprucing up our enclosed, but not weatherproof, entry. We like the wood ceiling and would like to refresh it before we paint the brick... 続きを読む
    コメント
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help updating exterior - We have painters coming Monday to start painting our siding, and I need help with colors! My original plan is to paint it black, or close to... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with exterior painting - We have painters coming Monday to start painting our siding, and I need help with colors! My original plan is to paint it black, or close to... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeking suggestions for curb appeal - We’re toying with the idea of painting the brick, replacing the shutters, and will definitely be replacing the storm door soon. In my dream... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cleaning marble countertops - What kind of spray can we use? I know soap and water is fine, and I do that, but my husband hates just using soap and water. He wants to be... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which white for my kitchen? - Hi all, Cross posted from Painting. I need help finding the perfect white to paint our dining room, kitchen, and entry. All rooms flow into ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quick growing, shade shrub for semi-privacy? - Any suggestions on a quick growing shrub to plant between us and the neighbors? The area is almost completely shaded at all times, want it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color to paint my kitchen?! - Hi all, Cross posted from Painting. I need help finding the perfect white to paint our dining room, kitchen, and entry. All rooms flow into ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
schesasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need gray white suggestion ASAP! - Hi all, I need help finding the perfect white to paint our dining room, kitchen, and entry. All rooms flow into each other. I want to avoid... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...