5 件の投稿
Ben Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights Dilema - We are getting ready to paint our sitting room and are struggling with what lights to get. We have the ability to take the two light slots a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ben Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights Dilema - We are getting ready to paint our sitting room and are struggling with what lights to get. We have the ability to take the two light slots a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ben Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lights Dilema - We are getting ready to paint our sitting room and are struggling with what lights to get. We have the ability to take the two light slots a... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Ben Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with the mantel and entertainment wall. - I want to mount my television and put some sort of shelving/cabinet units with a modern feel to it should I center the television on the wal... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Ben Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any ideas on this floor? - I just purchased a house and moved in this weekend. I am wanting to replace the carpet in my house with hard wood floors. I have really nice... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件