8 件の投稿
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I turned a cheap table into something really special!! - I purchased a really cheap table from Home Goods to hold a cable box. It was painted a flat black with no interest at all. I used Annie Sloa... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 14 件
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Follow up on the bedroom that I hated!! - Several weeks ago, I asked for help with my master bedroom. It was a mess of dark colors, lore of misplaced furniture and a place I didn't e... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I just hate my master bedroom and need some guidance - My master is big, t runs front to back of my house, but awkwardly laid out cause of windows on 3 of 4 walls. I had gutted the room to add mo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 214 件
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I hate everything about my bedroom and would love some guidance - I have a custom upholstered headboard , custom valence and curtain panels and funky vintage dressers and chest. The night stands are newer ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I finished painting my big brick fireplace. - A few months ago , I had posted my den with its big brick fireplace and its awful black mortar. I decided on colors for the walls and brick ... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I finished my brick fireplace paint job! - I had posted earlier requesting advice on what color to paint my brick fireplace.i worked with a few colors, bought the samples, put them on... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me choose a color to paint my brick fireplace - My den has a large brick fireplace. I really don't mind the brick, but dislike the gray/black mortar between the bricks. The walls are linen... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 105 件
sbrusteinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I hate my double vanity! - I made a huge mistake when I renovated my master bath and I ordered a double vanity in a natural pine, not realizing how much variability th... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件