15 件の投稿
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Family room design advice - I’ve always had fab advice from this site and hoping I can get help again. We had this family room built a few years ago. The space is great... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
updating fitted wardrobes - I’m looking for some ideas of what to do to update these fitted wardrobes please. I had thought of removing them and replacing but think tha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 29 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
radiator advice - I’ve just stripped out this room and painted it. New carpet and sofa arriving on Monday. I’ve bought a new horizontal column radiator to go ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
To panel or not? - I’m in the process of decorating my living room. I asked the joiner to add a dado rail with the idea that we would add some panelling to the... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
protecting shutters when stripping paint - We had shutters installed onto a wooden windowsill. They are currently painted with gloss and I would like to strip down and update with sat... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
inner door advice - Hi. We recently had a porch installed at the front of our house. We have a composite door on the front of the house with two windows either ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door handle - Hi everyone - We are looking to change our front door. Currently have one with a lock and a handle but like the style of the ones as shown i... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with patio dilemma - We are in the process of having an extension built on the back of our house. The extension will have 2 sliding doors which will open out ont... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Velux windows - advice - Hi everyone. We’re in the process of a kitchen extension at the moment and we’re just looking at the velux window options. This is what our ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Sarah Rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Extension advice - We are starting our our extension and just wanted to get some advice. We like both of these designs and are moving more towards the central ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...