17 件の投稿
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What would you do to the front of this house? - Curious what all you design peeps would do to charm this house up? Also, what style of house do you think this is? Victorian? Tudor? Any fee... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gate - Hi, I was wondering what type of wood this gate is? Also would it be possible to have the gate on an automatic opener?
    コメント 4 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Edge material between moss and rock - Curious what the material is used between the moss and rock?
    コメント 1 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall shelf/activity space - I was wondering what you used for the wall shelf/activity space?
    コメント 2 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug - Can you tell me where the rug came from?
    コメント 1 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Make a DARK room bright?! - This is my master bedroom- and it's really dark and depressing. I thought I could make it brighter by getting a white duvet,white curtains, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 47 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beachy Kids Bath - We just moved into this house and I need help making it a home. :) I'm looking for help to turn this horrific hodgepodge 1978 bathroom into... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
7 Months of No Furniture--- I can't COMMIT! Please help! - Hi all, (I put a picture of the TV stand because my floorplan photo is SO FAINT it doesn't look like I have a photo there at all- but it IS ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain and distressing on table base and cabinet doors - Can you tell me the color you used for the table base and cabinet doors? They look great!
    コメント 1 件
Sarah McGrathさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP! Ready to buy furniture for bonus room, but what will fit??? - This room is proving to be very challenging. I want a cozy bonus room with lots of seating for movie night with my hubby and the kids. I wou... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...