6 件の投稿
Sandra Marquesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light Fixture - dinning room - I'm having a real hard time choosing a light fixture that goes between the skylights, right above the dinning table. Any suggestion would be... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Sandra Marquesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trapezoid Window - Yay or Nay? - Looking for some ideas and your feedback. We absolutely love having natural light in our open-concept kitchen/dining/living room. Although w... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
Sandra Marquesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New track lights - Hi! We are remodeling our living/dinning room and we started out by painting the walls with a light green that I love. next step is to repl... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sandra Marquesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garage Door Hardware Advice - I need some help.... we are painting the house and profiting that to add some extra elements to increase our curb appeal. The front of the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Sandra Marquesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting the house but having second thoughts about the color... - We purchase our house 2 years ago and finally we decided to hire a company to paint it. After going through 7 different samples of color we ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 46 件
Sandra Marquesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
swing - Hi, where can I buy that swing?
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 3 件