6 件の投稿
Sandi Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ceilings - Thinking of covering popcorn ceilings with wood rather than go through the mess of redoing them. Any suggestions?
    コメント 1 件
Sandi Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
screened in lunai - We live in SC in a townhouse with screened lunai with a cement floor. We're thinking of painting the floor but are open to other ideas. We... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Sandi Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faded sofa. - Sofa is in good shape but is faded. I was wondering if anyone has used slip covers that look good and fit well.
    コメント 1 件
Sandi Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contrast wall color. - Have an open concept town house and all the walls are taupe. I have high ceilings. I would like to do one wall another color but not sure ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sandi Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cement paint - want to paint the cement floor in the lunai which is screened in. Is there a cement paint on the market that won't chip and what color do y... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sandi Woodsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Want to paint oak kitchen cabinets white. - I have oak cabinets that I dislike. I cannot afford new cabinets and would like to paint them white. Wondering if they'll look ok with the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件