6 件の投稿
sana_86さんがディスカッションをはじめました
perfect curtains for my formal living room - Hello everyone I looking for the right curtains color for my formal living room. Still didn’t find anything i like. Maybe you guys can hel... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
sana_86さんがディスカッションをはじめました
finding the right carpet - Hello I bought a dark brown sofa for my family room. Unfortunately I can't decide what kind of carpet would look good. I'm looking for a ni... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
sana_86さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blue curtains - Do you have these curtains in size 84x 55?
    コメント 1 件
sana_86さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom curtains - Do you have these curtains in a bigger size? I would need them in size 84x55
    コメント 3 件
sana_86さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curtain color - Hello I need some help for the right curtain color. My bedroom set is gray and side lamps are sky blue/ white. Need some suggestions
    コメント 22 件
sana_86さんがディスカッションをはじめました
My new formal dining room - Hello I'm thinking of buying the la rosa tufted sofa in navy blue. I want to get 2 side chairs with it but I'm not sure in which color. Wou... 続きを読む
    コメント 49 件