28 件の投稿
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
i love the color of the door! - do you know what brand and color this paint is? thanks!
    コメント
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where did you purchase the sink from? - i love the design of this bathroom- especially the sink. could you please tell me where you got it from?
    コメント 1 件
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where were these cabinets, details, countertops, and backsplash bought - I love every song detail about this kitchen. Where was everything purchased?
    コメント
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you know around how much the cost of this remodel was? - I love the way that you remodeled this house. I have a house similar to this but with all of the original 1940’s stuff inside. We are lookin... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this house - Hi. First off, this is an amazingly done home. Could you please send me the floor plan? Thanks
    コメント
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Also, where did you purchase this rug? - I love this design too much!!!
    コメント
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sam Westさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - I LOVE the house! What are the dimensions of the back room kitchen/dining/family room? Thanks!
    コメント
もっと見る...