129 件の投稿
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Die Back on Oakleaf Hydrangeas - Attached are a couple of photos of a branch I pruned from a Ruby Slippers Oakleaf Hydrangea. We had a prolonged three-month drought from Ja... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seedling ID Needed - Below are a couple of photos of some seedlings. They are near a Purple Coneflower, so are these Purple Coneflower seedlings? If they are n... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Daylilies in Morning Sun and Afternoon Shade? - I'm preparing to plant some 'Stella De Oro' Daylilies and some 'Purple De Oro' Daylilies in a flower bed that receives morning sun (5 hours)... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What insect is this? - I've this species of insect before and always wondered what it is and whether or not it is beneficial. Anyone know?
    コメント 8 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dying Leaves on Limelight Hydrangea - Below is a photo of a Limelight Hydrangea that is growing in morning sun and afternoon shade in zone 6b in South Central Kansas (SC KS). As ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arachnid and Insect Identification - What species of spider and ant are these?
    コメント
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Weed Identification Needed - Below is a photo of some sort of weed in bloom in my neighbor's yard. It looks rather droopy, because my neighbor sprayed it. At any rate, t... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mystery perennial - Below is a photo of a perennial my coworker purchased, but she lost the identification tag. Can someone identify it?
    コメント 8 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Identifying a Bolt - Can someone please tell me what type of bolt this is called?
    コメント 3 件
Timさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unidentified Insect Cocoon or Egg Sack - Below are a couple of photos of something I found in a barberry bush. I have also seen these in some honeysuckle vines. I'm not sure if t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...