7 件の投稿
Samantha Conkeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
window treatment ideas for kitchen - I recently installed new windows and I’m not sure what to use for window treatments. I want something that’s light filtering that we could j... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
Samantha Conkeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is a popular greige color that pairs well with Texas limestone? - I need help determining which shade of greige to paint my stucco and what color to paint the fascia. We just installed windows and are inst... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Samantha Conkeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
looking for ideas for dining room accent wall - I may get rid of the sideboard definitely will get rid of the mirror and lamps…any ideas??
    コメント 4 件
Samantha Conkeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color should I paint my stucco? - We are about to install black windows and have all of the stucco repainted and the limestone bleached to remove the algae. I’d like the stuc... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Samantha Conkeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color should I stain or paint my built in media cabinet? - i had this media cabinet installed months ago and I’m still not sure what color to paint or stain it. ideas? the wallpaper behind ut is sea... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Samantha Conkeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The color says green but it's more of a teal, correct? - Is the color more of a blue green? the pics don't look green...they look teal.
    コメント 2 件
Samantha Conkeyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
return policy? - Hello! If I don't like the light when it comes do I have to pay the return shipping?
    コメント 1 件