19 件の投稿
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the pictures - Would you know the dimensions of wall and photos!
    コメント
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need advice on coffee table shape - I want to update this living space by replacing the brown leather chair and brown coffee table. Would you do a round coffee table or keep th... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ideas for bathroom vanity - I would like to remove the center storage unit and replace with recessed medicine cabinets. What factors determine if I can cut into wall to... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bathroom renovation - Will someone answer a question for me; is it possible to change the tub surround or do I have to remove tub and start over. Thank you
    コメント
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need some help hanging curtains - I have someone coming tomorrow to hang curtain rods for me: I am hanging one panel on each side window. The existing curtain rods are going ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need to decide on layout - This room is going to be a TV/den on my main floor. It will primarily be used by me and occasionally husband. None of the furniture or art i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Entryway - This space is approximately 6 feet wide and 6 &1/2 long. I would like to replace the current table and artwork with either a bench or ne... 投票する
    コメント 5 件    投票 23 票
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bench - Can you tell me where the bench was purchased from?
    コメント 2 件
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
End tables - Can you tell me where the end tables were purchased Thank you
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Sally Fickenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bedroom layout - moved my secretary desk to my master bedroom and room feels "off" Do you like original layout or new layout better? What am I mis... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...