11 件の投稿
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Door Curb Appeal - Can you recommend a good color for these two front doors? (Duplex turned into single family home.)
    コメント 10 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Door Color - Is this really the best color for the front door? We’re moving here.
    コメント 1 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adding a powder room to an old (narrow) home. - Moving to a beautiful old home. There is no bathroom on the first floor. Any ideas where to put it? This is the set up. However, behind the... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb Appeal Help - Our offer was just accepted on this house! I know its curb appeal has great possibilities. Can anyone help? I'm stumped. I imagine there... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb Appeal Help - We put an offer on this house today. How can we improve the curb appeal?
    コメント 2 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb Appeal Help - We have an offer in on this house. I think it is so cute but something is missing. Any ideas?
    コメント 6 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb Appeal Advice - I know this house can look prettier. How can I increase its appeal?
    コメント 4 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Needs Curb Appeal - How can I increase the curb appeal of our house?
    コメント 1 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pizzaz Needed for Front of House - Hopefully will be getting this short sale house. Interior is awesome; exterior lacks pizzaz. Ideas?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 11 件
Sally Haasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Add pizzaz to this house. - We put a short sale offer on this house. I can't imagine why it didn't sell sooner. The inside is amazing. How can I give the outside a l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 21 件
もっと見る...