8 件の投稿
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help me decide if I should stain the handrail dark like the front door - Or if I should leave natural like the new wood flooring going in.
    コメント 31 件
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finishing my bathroom - I’m looking at some art to go on the empty wall. I like this print of a hummingbird, but is the gold frame to much? All the fixtures are gol... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Bedside Tables - To go with our new bed. The frame is a medium brown with a grey wash. RH calls it antiqued grey. I see a little blue in it. These are the be... 続きを読む
    コメント 85 件
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My daughter is updating her bathroom with new frameless shower doors - The contractor that gave her a bid says the doors are worth something and not to discard. I can't find any information of that sort. Have yo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof problems. Can you give your opinion? - After spending a lot of time looking for the right roofer i am so disappointed in the final look. on the upper left of the roof you can see ... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ridge vents versus power vents. Roofers? - We have a roof that is in need of replacing. We currently have 5 power vents. Our roofing contractor is proposing replacing the power vents ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout Problem - A piece of grout that is about 1 1/2 inches long, 1/8th inch just came out between the glass tile in our shower. It was professionally done ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
sallerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need to choose new asphalt color for roof. - The roof looks charcoal after 20+ years, though originally I think it was black. I am wanting to use architectural shingles in a dark grey, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件