36 件の投稿
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
trying to get some feedback - Is the sage two dark and the doors are black just trying to get feedback 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件    投票 3 票
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New interior decoration, living room, and dining room front door - So I redecorated and painted with the Wayne Scott, white and different color of sage and painted doors black what’s next?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
removing old tile in pool - Should I use the blue tile for the new border in pool I just put a grayish wood look tile on the surface around pool and add a 4 “gray slate... 投票する
    コメント 1 件    投票 2 票
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
new border tile around in side of pool - Should I use the blue tile for a new border around inside of pool
    コメント 2 件
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件    投票 1 票
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
outdoor living room - I added stone to the walls and and add stone to the side of the barbecue and also I made a tv insert wall and added stone also and put led l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 13 件
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件    投票 6 票
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Up dated bedroom - What should I remove or add in the bedroom and the French door should I add curtains 投票する
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件    投票 4 票
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Befor and after master bedroom - Before and after master bedroom
    コメント
Sal Contiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bedroom befor and after - Master bedroom befor and after
    コメント
もっと見る...