28 件の投稿
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table - Where is the table from?
    コメント 3 件
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen nook table - Where did you get the kitchen table?
    コメント 2 件
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Front Door - We are remodeling our home. See the attached pictures for the current status of the interior. The house is a 1950's ranch style home. I'm... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor? - What is your floor?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front window selection - We're trying to decide on front windows for our remodel. Do you think we should do a large fixed window with casements on the side or with ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet color - What is the cabinet color?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planter - Where is the rusted steel planter from? Did someone in Austin fabricate that for you?
    コメント 5 件
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor - Does the tile get cold in the winter? Do you feel you need to wear socks/slippers? My husband and I are considering the porcelain tiles, j... 続きを読む
    コメント
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door - Where could I get this door?
    コメント
sajones5732さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor? - Please share info on the floor.
    コメント
もっと見る...