4 件の投稿
Sai Gutthaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
MDF or Egger Board for bedroom wardrobe - Hi, I am getting master bedroom wardrobes done. I hear MDF is better than MFC for doors. Though the inside carcass is done with MFC 18mm, m... 続きを読む
    コメント
Sai Gutthaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
9ftx16.5ft living room ideas - I am looking for ideas on furnishing this 9x16.5 foot living room. looking for suggestions on sofa and tv layout, TV wall panel ideas, wall... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sai Gutthaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
narrow living room layout - I'm trying to set up this narrow 9x16 ft living room. please have a look at this layout and let me know if this can be arranged differently ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Sai Gutthaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom layouts - Hi, Thanks for advices in advance. I am trying to set the L shaped master bed and the second bedroom this way. the one with cross is the w... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件